1 2 3 > 21 Next »
Exploit and Duplicate Gamertags Explained / UPDATED December 31, 2019 31899
Posts 665
Rep 334
Vouches: 39
Credits: 297
Red NinjaSilver NinjaHalloweenDemonGiftHeartChocolate BunnyStickyBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeVoidPromoterMigrationEarthBronze Coin
OP04-23-2018, 12:17 AM

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2020, 01:27 AM by Maniac.)
Introduction   
Hello OGU, I'm writing this thread to teach you everything you need to know about determining if a gamertag is an exploit or the OG version as well as the basic understanding of what an "exploit" gamertag is. Several people have asked me personally on how you do this so I decided to make a thread so the community can all get the knowledge. This thread also explains what a "Dupe" gamertag is all about. So let's get to it. 

Exploit Gamertags

What is an exploit gamertag?

An "Exploit" tag is a gamertag that was created in December 2016 that basically is another version of a gamertag that existed. For example: The gamertag PL was created during that time when the gamertag p l already existed. This was due to a glitch on the Xbox app with android devices. This method became viral within 2 days which caused hundreds of OG exploit gamertags to be created before getting patched. This exploit has even been around a little before this time but was super lowkey and not many people knew.

Are exploit tags bad?

After the exploit became patched, Microsoft started to FNC (Force name change) a lot of them starting from early 2017 and continued throughout the year. As I am posting this, several of them still exist. Are they at risk of getting FNC'd? We don't have an answer. Microsoft is known for doing things at random times so anything can happen. Right now it is too early to tell on whether or not they are done. Keep in mind that you can't swap any of these tags to new accounts because you will lose it.

Exploit Vs Original

Buying a gamertag but 2 versions exist? Which is the exploit?

This is the part that a lot of people don't know. Sometimes it's easy to tell because the OG version would sometimes have a lot more gamerscore and you can see that the dates of some achievements that go way back. But sometimes that's not always the case. If you're planning to buy a tag that has 2 versions and the owner claims that it's not the exploit version, then you should make sure yourself. What you want to do first is go to this website: cxkes.me
Go to projects at the top right then go to Xbox XUID Grabber. 

Type in any gamertag you want and then hit enter. What do you see? A bunch of random letters and numbers right? Well all that you see now is actually in hexadecimal conversion of an Xbox XUID for that particular gamertag. Here's how I will explain this. I'm sure you all are aware of our UID on a forum. It refers to the number in which you were to join the site. Low means you were here for a longer time than the higher numbers. This is the exact same case with the XUID.

One important thing that you should know are that December 2016 exploit tags have the same kind of XUID. Here is the XUID for the gamertag PL:

[Image: EL7KhuQ.png] [Image: UYUnPcA.png]

As you can see, PL has 901_____. This 901 means that the gamertag is from the 2016 exploit. Every exploit gamertag will have the same thing because they were all made around the same time a few days apart. The original version will be different in which I will show you in the next step. Keep in mind that not all "901" gamertags are exploits. You only use this if there are two variations of the gamertag.
Now let's see the XUID of the gamertag p l:

[Image: B1pEzUr.png]

You will see a bunch of zeros after the first 9 which means that it's a much lower number. The account was created years ago. 

Old gamertags before Xbox 360

Some OG gamertags are on accounts that were created on the original Xbox. An example is the Semi OG gamertag Lions. Here is the XUID for that gamertag:

[Image: cas9mRr.png]

You're probably wondering why you're seeing such a huge number when it's one of the oldest accounts on Xbox. All of these accounts with numbers and letters after the 9 were all created on the original Xbox. DON'T get this confused with 2016 exploits. As long as it doesn't have the 901 thing I showed previously then it's not part of the 2016 exploit. When Xbox 360 came out, the system changed in which the XUID started very low. Here is the XUID for 
L I O N S indicating that it is a 2016 exploit.

[Image: IrmILuD.png]

Keep in mind that there were some other exploit gamertags that were created a few years before. (Lots of these are also the OG version of the 2016 exploits). These older exploit tags were created off the original V1 gamertags. All of these V1 tags were reset in May 2016. These gamertags are safe and will not get FNC'd. The XUID will give you an idea of when the account was made. I recommend you search up a few gamertags yourself from different years to look at the XUID and see what it is. Ask one of your friends what year they made their account and then look at their XUID. This tool is very useful.

That pretty much wraps it up. If you still have any questions or you are still confused about something, you can ask me or @Requiem and we'll try to help you. If this site goes down, I will post another way of doing this. All thanks goes to the makers of cxkes.me.

Always be cautious and outsmart scammers. Take a few seconds and look up the gamertag before you buy. 

Duplicated Gamertags

What is a "Dupe" Gamertag?

In May of 2019, a new method of creating new OG gamertags was discovered. It is known as the "Duplication Method" (Dupe Method). Basically, this method allows people to make a duplication of an existing gamertag that has been inactive for a very long time. For example, there could be gamertag "Example" that has been inactive for a few years. Someone can duplicate it and have the same gamertag with the exact way it is. However, the new duplicated one is now going to be the one that comes up when you try searching "Example". The old one still exists but it can't be searched up. The only way to find it is if you know someone that is following it. Unlike exploits, all duplicated gamertags can be swapped to a new account. (Just be sure there isn't another variation of the gamertag because some duplicates have been duped to where the other variation is still there. This duplication method can only be done using external programs/software. As of right now, it is still not patched.

The Good Side of Having a Duplicated Gamertag

The good thing about this is that you can turn an exploit gamertag into a duplicated gamertag. Let's say you have the exploit gamertag "E xample" and wanted to get rid of the ugly spacing. You can change your gamertag on the exploit and then duplicate it to where you can have just "Example". The same goes vice versa. If you have the exploit gamertag "Example" and wanted to make your tag to where you can swap it to a new account, you can change the gamertag and then duplicate it. Make sure to keep in mind that it is not 100% confirmed the duplication would work although it works a majority of the time. Do this at your own risk.

Another good scenario is having a banned exploit gamertag. You can delete your Microsoft account, wait the 60 day period, then duplicate the gamertag after it gets deleted.

If you're looking for someone to duplicate a gamertag for you, find a reputable member to do it (or find out how to do the method yourself). I'm not going to list it here because it could ruin the sales of other people that offer duplication services. I can also try to do it for you.

Is having a Duplicated Gamertag Bad?

Always keep in mind that this is an exploit in Microsoft's system and that you're basically using an illegally generated gamertag. I don't mean illegal in the sense that this can get you arrested. I just mean that it's not a legitimate way of owning a gamertag and because of this, there is always a risk of of something happening to it. It can probably get banned or FNC'd at some random time. As of right now, many of them are still ok after being duped for several months. (I am writing this on December 28th 2019). They have lasted much longer than the 2016 exploit method. All I'm going to say is, use one at your own risk. I'm going to be straight forward, you're basically using a bootleg gamertag but hey, I'm not judging or saying that's a bad thing.

How Do I Tell the Difference Between an Original Gamertag and a Duplicated Gamertag?

It sucks to say this but there is really no way to tell. Some people mention a DVR method but that's not an accurate method at all. What I would recommend is that you search up a gamertag and look at all the accounts that it's following. (PM me for the gamertag, I'm not going to list it public here for privacy reasons.) Keep in mind that I don't own this account. He added a bunch of old accounts that are OG gamertags. They are all the original versions of gamertags that are now duplicated. Keep in mind that I do not 100% vouch for all the accounts on the list but I found a good majority of them. Make sure to do your own research before coming to a conclusion just by looking at the list one time.

Another thing I would recommend you do is ask reputable people in the community about the history of a gamertag. They would probably already know if it is a dupe or not. Some people like listing dupes for sale without mentioning that it is a dupe. This is false marketing to get sales. Do your research to the best of your ability before deciding on buying a gamertag.

Here is a list of reputable people that I recommend in the gamertag community:
@agony
@Blacklisted
@Chad
@Hurt
@Puck
@Temp

I AM THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THIS ENTIRE THREAD. IF YOU CHOOSE TO POST THIS ON OTHER FORUMS, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO GIVE ME CREDIT AND MENTION RAIDUSER.COM.

My Trophy Hunting Stats:
[Image: Eagle-RP.png]

My Trophy Hunting Stats:

My Trophy Hunting Stats:

My Trophy Hunting Stats:
Posts 2,946
Rep 614
Vouches: 60
Credits: 2,068
ApolloRoyalty
04-23-2018, 12:22 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2018, 12:29 AM by Requiem.)
I really like this thread it should help out a lot of people in the future or even now when they’re going to buy tags or tenures really. Lots of new people on this site don’t know much differences in exploit and non exploit or reset tenures. I’m trying to find more stuff out as well.

I Only deal over Kik or on-site
And I don’t go first.

And I don’t go first.

And I don’t go first.

And I don’t go first.
Posts 410
Rep 118
Silver NinjaSilver Medal
04-23-2018, 12:33 AM
Finally someone cleared this up, thanks my son :)

Liked by: Kushina, Mum
Posts 157
Rep 9
Bronze MedalSilver MedalChocolate Bunny
04-23-2018, 12:33 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2018, 12:34 AM by Marvelous.)
used this exact method to bust a few people who were selling fake tenures works 100%

also Staff should pin this for sure very useful thread.

Posts 723
Rep 200
Vouches: 5
Credits: 1,528
HeartSilver Ninja
04-23-2018, 12:37 AM
Super informative, finally someone took the time to make a proper thread about this. I’ve seen tons of people asking “what’s an exploit? Explain the exploit thing” so hopefully this will clear up those questions

kik: AR.ogu

Liked by: corbyn
Posts 410
Rep 118
Silver NinjaSilver Medal
04-23-2018, 12:39 AM
@AR STFU ugly rat! You really ugly boy!

Liked by: corbyn
Posts 2,946
Rep 614
Vouches: 60
Credits: 2,068
ApolloRoyalty
04-23-2018, 12:48 AM
(04-23-2018, 12:33 AM)Marvelous Wrote:used this exact method to bust a few people who were selling fake tenures works 100%

also Staff should pin this for sure very useful thread.

Yeah I’ve seen some fake tenures being sold all the time on other forums

And I don’t go first.

And I don’t go first.

And I don’t go first.

And I don’t go first.
Posts 1,872
Rep 445
Vouches: 115
Credits: 2,642
HalloweenSilver Ninja
04-23-2018, 12:49 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2018, 12:49 AM by nova.)
@Ajyoil Here you go if you needed it !

kik : nova

discord : nova#9099

PM onsite to confirm.

aSb>59Z(QdJ3G4Wn0Z7V

PM onsite to confirm.

aSb>59Z(QdJ3G4Wn0Z7V

PM onsite to confirm.