Buyer | Seller - Guide (For Beginners) 3842
Posts 526
Rep 202
Heart
OP04-30-2017, 03:31 PM

Making this thread for the new people to this community as I feel they may be more prone to a scam. I will also be constantly updating this thread with more information and also to make it as user friendly as i can.

Middlemen
( Just cause you use a Middleman doesn't mean you won't get scammed - be careful )
Think of "Middlemen" or a "Middleman" as a safe way to complete deals without getting scammed. Their job is to secure both party's end of the deal to the best of their abilities in order to prevent pullback or a possible scam. You should always use an Middleman it doesn't matter how big or little the deal is. Know-one wants to get scammed and lose it all 

Impostors  are also a problem you may come across essentially, they will do everything in their power to convince you that they are either "Trusted" or and "Official Middleman" To prevent this and ensure you are talking to actual OFFICIAL Middleman please visit the official Middleman page an make sure to ALWAYS PM them to ensure they understand and confirm the deal that will take place, this is so there is no confusion during the deal and it can resume smoothly.
Link (Will put link here when site settles down a bit and we know who is who)

Paypal
( Please be careful with Paypal people love to chargeback )
Accepting Paypal often gets your items sold alot faster due to the fact that just about everyone has it.
Many think of Paypal as the safest / easiest way to receive payment for an item you are selling, though this may be true in certain situations it can also be the worst.
I highly recommend when dealing with Paypal that you have 2 Paypal accounts when dealing and once you receive payment transfer it over to the other and close the account that you got the payment on (Highly Recommend) This lowers the chance of you losing your money due to charge-back / refund from the buyer

Bitcoin
( easiest / most secure way to receive payment )
Bitcoin is probably the safest way to receive payment, however people are getting quite clever with certain scams such as the double spending scam which is essentially a user will send the same payment 2 times and when their wallet sees 2 payments for the same amount at the same time they assume it is a glitch and they refund the money. The best way to keep safe while receiving bitcoin is to wait for at least 1/3 <- on your confirmations this is just so that your wallet acknowledges the payment and it will be in your wallet shortly. If you are just getting into Bitcoin and you are looking for a secure fast / easy wallet i suggest your try...

Contacting Your Client
( Simplest way to be safe however most ignore it )
IDC what messaging app you are using ALWAYS PM ONSITE this ensures that the person your talking to actually is who they claim to be and you will have proof if a scam were to go down. I also suggest taking pictures / video for all deals just so you have valid proof in case something were to go down.

I really hope this helps some of you out and if you have anything you think i should add to this list please comment it down bellow thanks Heart

Posts 5,509
Rep 374
04-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Bumping this. Lots of members referred from others sovial media. All new people take a look. Hq thread dude

Posts 371
Rep 9
TwitterRed NinjaMigrationPromoterInstagramYouTube
04-30-2017, 03:34 PM
Sick thread 10/10 recommend this, thanks for the guide.

Posts 526
Rep 202
Heart
OP04-30-2017, 03:38 PM
Thanks guys i really hope this helps some users out

Posts 1,886
Rep 9
InstagramMigrationRed NinjaYouTubeTwitterPromoterDonatorActiveBronze CoinSilver CoinStarGold CoinGrenadeCheersBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeStarChocolate Bunny
04-30-2017, 03:38 PM
This thread is mainly directed at sellers. Maybe you should rename the thread to "Sellers guide" just a thought

Posts 257
Rep 60
Vouches: 10
Credits: 655
InstagramTwitterBronze MedalGrenadeGold MedalHalloweenSilver MedalGift
04-30-2017, 03:39 PM
Thanks for sharing with us! This is great

contact info: kik Snakes
insta @dilating @ exudes
twitter is currently suspended
telegram @iudwig
snap : exciteds
discord luke#7442 

insta @dilating @ exudes
telegram @iudwig
discord luke#7442 

insta @dilating @ exudes
telegram @iudwig
discord luke#7442 

insta @dilating @ exudes
telegram @iudwig
discord luke#7442 
Posts 54
Rep 25
GiftBronze MedalSilver Medal
01-07-2018, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the share!

Posts 146
Rep 96
Vouches: 6
Credits: 79
Bronze MedalSilver MedalVoidChocolate BunnySilver Ninja
01-13-2018, 01:01 AM
(04-30-2017, 03:31 PM)far Wrote:
Making this thread for the new people to this community as I feel they may be more prone to a scam. I will also be constantly updating this thread with more information and also to make it as user friendly as i can.

Middlemen
( Just cause you use a Middleman doesn't mean you won't get scammed - be careful )
Think of "Middlemen" or a "Middleman" as a safe way to complete deals without getting scammed. Their job is to secure both party's end of the deal to the best of their abilities in order to prevent pullback or a possible scam. You should always use an Middleman it doesn't matter how big or little the deal is. Know-one wants to get scammed and lose it all 

Impostors  are also a problem you may come across essentially, they will do everything in their power to convince you that they are either "Trusted" or and "Official Middleman" To prevent this and ensure you are talking to actual OFFICIAL Middleman please visit the official Middleman page an make sure to ALWAYS PM them to ensure they understand and confirm the deal that will take place, this is so there is no confusion during the deal and it can resume smoothly.
Link (Will put link here when site settles down a bit and we know who is who)

Paypal
( Please be careful with Paypal people love to chargeback )
Accepting Paypal often gets your items sold alot faster due to the fact that just about everyone has it.
Many think of Paypal as the safest / easiest way to receive payment for an item you are selling, though this may be true in certain situations it can also be the worst.
I highly recommend when dealing with Paypal that you have 2 Paypal accounts when dealing and once you receive payment transfer it over to the other and close the account that you got the payment on (Highly Recommend) This lowers the chance of you losing your money due to charge-back / refund from the buyer

Bitcoin
( easiest / most secure way to receive payment )
Bitcoin is probably the safest way to receive payment, however people are getting quite clever with certain scams such as the double spending scam which is essentially a user will send the same payment 2 times and when their wallet sees 2 payments for the same amount at the same time they assume it is a glitch and they refund the money. The best way to keep safe while receiving bitcoin is to wait for at least 1/3 <- on your confirmations this is just so that your wallet acknowledges the payment and it will be in your wallet shortly. If you are just getting into Bitcoin and you are looking for a secure fast / easy wallet i suggest your try...

Contacting Your Client
( Simplest way to be safe however most ignore it )
IDC what messaging app you are using ALWAYS PM ONSITE this ensures that the person your talking to actually is who they claim to be and you will have proof if a scam were to go down. I also suggest taking pictures / video for all deals just so you have valid proof in case something were to go down.

I really hope this helps some of you out and if you have anything you think i should add to this list please comment it down bellow thanks Heart

Hey thought this might help some people and would recommend you add this to your guide. If you make a paypal and say its based in canada you don't need vcc or bank linked to send and receive money. (For your second pp account that you plan to delete when you get your payments) Sign up with a canadian paypal account and use textnow to add a phone number and boom you got a paypal account that doesn't need a vcc or bank linked!

Donations Welcome 
100 Credits for Sig Space for a week. 
1000 Credits for Sig Space for a Month.

Donations Welcome 

Donations Welcome 

Donations Welcome 
Posts 1
Rep -1
Vouches: 0
Credits: 6
02-25-2018, 06:10 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2018, 06:10 AM by Digitopia.)
Nice Guide, Keep up the good work!