Basketball is the most entertaining sport hands down 446
Posts 42
Rep 6
Vouches: 4
Credits: 382
OP08-03-2019, 05:29 AM

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 01:42 PM by iHyrbo.)
u shud be able to agree to this bruh

Trade and Sell                

Also Buy

Disc: AB .#8523

Trade and Sell                

Also Buy

Trade and Sell                

Also Buy

Trade and Sell                

Also Buy

Liked by: sana
Posts 2,006
Rep 462
Vouches: 36
Credits: 2,081
Demon
08-04-2019, 08:55 PM
this is a forum of virgins, nerds, attention seekers, and losers who don't pay attention to sports

'05 Baby Cool
100emoji Legit User  100emoji
Fire You first or MM Fire
I'm not responsible for the account after I send the account information  This includes the account not being the one you bought, me giving you the wrong password, or me pulling the account after the deal.  By dealing with me, you agree to these terms.

Kik: foggy

'05 Baby Cool
I'm not responsible for the account after I send the account information  This includes the account not being the one you bought, me giving you the wrong password, or me pulling the account after the deal.  By dealing with me, you agree to these terms.

'05 Baby Cool

'05 Baby Cool

Liked by: D2O
Posts 820
Rep 482
Vouches: 65
Credits: 275
NightWeebDemon
k
Void Upgrade Void Upgrade
08-04-2019, 08:59 PM
100% basketball > all

[Image: QJSlSmd.gif]

Posts 1,707
Rep 433
Palm TreeBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalSunMigrationPoop EmojiVoid
08-19-2019, 04:37 PM
football/soccer is better whatever you want to call it

Liked by: ix
Posts 42
Rep 6
OP03-25-2020, 03:31 AM
(08-19-2019, 04:37 PM)D2O Wrote:football/soccer is better whatever you want to call it

lie again

Trade and Sell                

Also Buy

Trade and Sell                

Also Buy

Trade and Sell                

Also Buy

Trade and Sell                

Also Buy

Posts 42
Rep 6
OP03-25-2020, 01:41 PM
(03-25-2020, 10:31 AM)sana Wrote:Basketball gives us fire Stephen A. Smith memes. That makes it the best by default.

facts bro

Trade and Sell                

Also Buy

Trade and Sell                

Also Buy

Trade and Sell                

Also Buy

Trade and Sell                

Also Buy

Posts 42
Rep 6
OP03-25-2020, 03:04 PM
any1 else hurt bout the nba closing?

Trade and Sell                

Also Buy

Trade and Sell                

Also Buy

Trade and Sell                

Also Buy

Trade and Sell                

Also Buy