Are you overpaying for a user? 287
Posts 21
Rep 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 119
Red Ninja
OP04-30-2017, 09:30 AM

It's relatively easy to be fooled into overpaying for a username. in which case it is always you fault if it happens. there is a section on ogu specifically for things like this. if you feel that the price of whatever you're going to buy is too high, and I mean really high. make your way down the appraisals/pricing section and ask some of the fellas there!! Remember to trust no one no matter how trusted, ALWAYS use a middleman if available.

Instagram:@premised

Liked by: mob
Posts 175
Rep 8
Vouches: 4
Credits: 2,015
Red NinjaMigrationTwitterSilver MedalBronze Medal
04-30-2017, 09:51 AM
This is very true based on the issue of trusting.  Same goes for people who usually appraise it has been my experience.  I think common sense gives you a certain idea as well as watching threads.  What is it worth to you?  Is it your name? car? sign? Much more goes into it. Also, how hard they are to acquire is a big portion of it.  In some forums, it has been the same people doing the appraising that are selling the same type of accounts.  This leads to flaming and low balling a potentially great deal.  It can also mean your loss on something vanity to you. So,  like I said remember to trust no one.  You may take advice but use your own judgement when purchasing something.  Bottom line is we all are different and are our own best judge of what is right for ourselves in this world.  No one else.

[Image: giphy.gif]
                                            kik: jason
                                           1@og.im

1@og.im

1@og.im

1@og.im