The Future of RAIDUSER 22542
Posts 2,890
Rep 3,096
$1000 Donor
Staff Team
BitBountyBitBountyBitBountyToilet Paper
OP03-05-2020, 07:49 PM

Please read the following thread in its entirety:
Hello! Welcome back, I hope you are all well.

A few things have changed, so please read carefully and take these terms into consideration before proceeding.

• All marketplace threads and posts, excluding any deal disputes, have been permanently deleted. Selected sections in General have also been removed.
This was a hard decision to make, but we feel that it is necessary -- regardless of your sentiments. The purpose of RAIDUSER was to offer a marketplace where users within the community could safely buy/sell usernames, among other uses. Things didn't turn out that way we hoped as people chose to sell maliciously obtained articles, including, but not limited to:
  • Hacked accounts -- Emphasis on this one. If you choose to steal an account, via any means, if it wasn't purchased or turbo'd, do not sell it nor correlate it to RAIDUSER under any circumstance.
  • Document services
  • Virtual Credit Cards (VCC) Prepaid Credit/Debit Cards and Virtual Bank Accounts (VBA)
  • Paypal Fraud
  • Paypal Holding
  • Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fraud
  • Replica Merchandise
From this point on, we will be closely monitoring all marketplace threads. Illegal activity on RAIDUSER.com is strictly prohibited. If members of our staff team have any suspicions on the integrity of your sales thread, they will junk it and ask you to prove them otherwise or it will remain junked. If you attempt at finding loopholes, you will be permanently banned as well as revoked ticket privileges. There will be no warnings.

In other words, if you are malicious, you will be removed from RAIDUSER indefinitely.
Consider this wipe as your clean slate. If you had any previous malicious business or intentions, do not continue that business onsite or correlate it to the website under any circumstance. 

This means that the terms are updated, so I strongly advise you take the time to read the Terms of Use and Rules & Guidelines of RAIDUSER.com
By continuing to use RAIDUSER.com, you agree to the Terms of Use and Rules & Guidelines.

When posting a thread on the marketplace, you now must check and agree:  I agree that I am not trying to sell items that are stolen, hacked, or illegal. Anything that I may be attempting to sell was obtained legally or is legal. I agree to the sites Terms of Use & Privacy/Legal Policy.

If you had a stickied sales thread, please send me a message and we can handle that accordingly.

Some people liked to make multiple accounts so they can convert their maliciously retrieved currency into Bitcoin as fast as possible. We're putting an end to this entirely.
This is a section we will definitely keep our eyes on at all times. You will cease to attempt to bring faulty currency within the community and we will make sure that this is achieved.
I am also stating that if you host a currency exchange service, it is your responsibility to verify you are only dealing with legitimate members within the community or you are at risk of your thread and privileges removed.

With this Discord system, you can now efficiently and effectively interact with a middleman without the risk of being impersonated. You can use this as a baseline to verify that you are speaking with the proper middleman simply by clicking their name and clicking "Message"; if their messages match the messages you have with them, you're good! This is just us trying to take a step in the right direction at stopping middleman scammers. We highly encourage that you always confirm onsite, and I am sure that the middlemen themselves will tell you the same. 

Middlemen can also use this server to host a private channel with your selected middleman to do the deal in this server, leaving triangle scams out of the picture!
If you have any questions make sure to let any of the Trusted members know and they'll sort it out for you accordingly.

Here is the invite link

• With that out of the way, I would like to congratulate our newest additions to the staff team: @Sigma 
@Sigma has shown us that he is exceptionally welcoming to newcomers, as well as active, and is ready to move forward. I've let him know of our new approach at hand and he is willing to help us reach our goal of keeping RAIDUSER a clean forum. 
If the current staff team fails to closely monitor every thread, positions will be updated accordingly to accomplish our mission.

All in all, RAIDUSER will not tolerate any correlation to any illegal or malicious matters. That's not who we are and that's not who we'll be.
Please keep this in mind when proceeding. I cannot emphasize this enough.

omie#4727 (589145959326548001)
always confirm onsite

always confirm onsite

always confirm onsite

always confirm onsite
Liked by: , 101, 1406494349, 1414, 16sqnum, 176, 1bipolar1, 221, 4, 446, 45, 4W, 5, 6ix, 7, 72, 77, 7mp, 800, a n t, Accomplishment, Acctrader, Ace, aiht, AIong, Ajyoil, Ake, akh, Ali, Amp, anarchy, andres, angel, ANIMANGA, Anon, Antares, aon, Aqua, aquamarine, arc, Arthurs, asa, aspoky, Astolfo, astro, atlantic, awe, Ayo, Azza, A_, b1gnick, B7, Bae, Bart, Baynks, bbqqbbqq, Beo, BERLIN, bhopgod, Big Woo, Bing, Binqo, BIood, bird, blackhannes, Blacklisted, Blade, Blaine, bless, bluefigure, Blues, Bon, boo, boy pretty, bran, BumPs, burr, BurtE, Cabello, cake, Capozi, Ceb, Centricks, Charlie, Charon, ChaynOGU, Chingo Bling, chse, Chubs, Ciel, cikaxx123mis70, cj, CLDX, Cletus, Clique, Colton, Consetic, contrive, Conviction, cool, Cooligan, corona, Cosmic, Cpdk, CptJagger, crier, Crisis, Crook, Crows, Crx, Cubixty, curse, cuteperson, cuties, cwht, Cxyra, Cyanide, cyclone, Cyrus, d8t, dabura, Danger, dankhorse, Darling, DaThug, daze, demlgcd, dennis, deny, des, Desire, Despair, devan, devante, Devil, dex, divized, DKT, dopest, Drift, Dvniel, Earth, East, Edify, Efrain, Elijah, Elysium, Emissary, emowii, en, encrypt, envi, Erkko, Este, ethoted, ewe, exorcist, Expert, exude, ezra, f, F8, fabr, fabric, fade, Faint, fairy, Farzad, fast, Feared, femcel, ferked, floats, Flu, Flyy, fr, Franki, fright, fsnaix, furje, furry, Gaming, gamz, Gav, get, ghg, Gigi, Gil, Gismo, gl, god, Gold, Golfwang, Gorb, Greyson, Grief, Grizzlies, Grizzly, Growlithe, Gypsy, H C, h6rold, hack, HACKER, Heart, HeavySniper, henri, hiimwage, Hollywood, Holy, Hugged, human, hunage, Hung, Hxlps, Ideology, idkjack, IG, Iiar, immerse, impp, in, inappropriate, internet, introvert, isucktoesmane, item, itsdeadmau5, ItzReal6, ix, J Cole, J90, ja, Jaedon, jalen, jan, jawad, jbjorn, Jean, JesusLlama, jg, JinxyHF, Jmoney, joebend, joemama, Joey, Johnny, jonas, jonte, joshi, JTU, jukki, Jye, Kaeeo, Kawaii, Kay, Kc1c, Kenny, kevn, Kiara, Kieran, Killingz, Kiramisu, Kirix, kiru, Kissing, kitcat, koba, Koma, Krr, kt, Kush, kxx, kzf, L, Lane, lazy, lewan, lil, Lis, Lokix, Loli69, Lolman, louka, Lu, Lubbock, Lucky, Lurk, Lvngo, Lyric, m, M16g, Madara, magician, Magnet, Massacre, Max, mb, Meditate, meliodas, memefulous, Mic, Michael G, michaellin052, Mickey, midnight, Migraine, MiKeY1871, Minju, Missingbody, MOKA, Mongraal, Monsoon, moon, moral, Mostlysins, Moustacheee, Move, Movving, MrRobot, Muka, Murder, Myth, Naive, Nathaniel, neb, Nemesis, NFO, nick, Niels, nightmare, Nizy, nnigel123, Nora, Nordings, northern, NRJ, nyu, O6, OfficialJesseP, OldMan, Omzy, Orb, Orders, Ouija, Pablo, Panty, Parliament, pet, Pigeon, Pirates, pizda, Plasma, playa, Player, plays, plr, plurple, poison, Pok, Pony, Pride, Priest, Probasher, Prominent, pud, qq, QQQ, Question, Rae, Rathster, raw, ray, Razored, reiss, relate, renegan, Requiem, retard, Rich, Rien, Ring, Riot, rohan, Rolex, rotowave, Royal, rule, ryeung, Sanctified, Sarah, sativa, saw, sayu, Scoob, Se7en, Sean Price, Search, Secrecy, See Red, selfhate, selin, service, Ses, Sesh2K, sets, sf, Shines, shmopnate, Sigma, Sissy, Skull, sky, sledgehammer, sLINK, Slop, smw, Snapped, soak, someoneiguess, Stabbing, Station, Steady, Strafes, stres, Suppurated, Suspect, Sutton, suwan, sweat, Sweet, Swibby, swim, swTCH, Talks, Tame, thai, The Godfather, Thebayu, thermal, Thrawood, threat, thx, tianna, Tied, Timmy, Titus, Tizz, Tma, Toaster, Tony, tonystark, Touka, tragedy, trapstar, Tune, Turbo, turbo1g, Ty, u, Ubersmench, unsye, utopias, Vaporwave, Variant, Varrock, veeta, Vehnji, veo, verby, Verdict, vest, Vetrano, viet, Vinny, vomit, Vue, vv, Wack, Wail, Walking, Wall Street, Wario, Wartag, Water, wavy, wh, Whimper, Whore, willhdie, wont, Wooah, Wrecked, Wynos, Xdude11, xEvilZero, Xuela, Yadi, yay, yeehaw, yew, yiff, yolo, YSL, Yuan, Yucc, yungbands, Zach, Zaxph, ZF4, Zippie, Ziro, Zod, zok, zoryne, Zyger
Posts 2,333
Rep 1,343
Vouches: 269
Credits: 1,703
BitBountyBitBountyBitBounty
03-05-2020, 08:02 PM
whats up nerds

Discord: neb#0123            Kik: neb

Posts 996
Rep 317
Vouches: 18
Credits: 427
Bronze MedalPalm TreeSilver MedalVoidHalloweenGold MedalGift
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2020, 08:20 PM by yolo.)
I would like to thank my mom and my dad for where i am at today

Contact
Kik: dexteralert
Telegram: Yolooo 
Discord: Masen#2970

Contact

Contact

Contact

Posts 2,575
Rep 899
Vouches: 111
Credits: 803
Bronze MedalBlack HeartBlack HeartBlack HeartSilver MedalGold MedalHeartHeartHeartSilver NinjaPoop EmojiSilver CoinBronze CoinGold CoinRichestHustlerHigh RollerTurkeyGhostPalm TreeSunHalloweenGiftGiftCandy CaneGrenadeJukeboxActiveVoidApolloDemonEarthKoalaWeebToilet Paper
Apollo Apollo
First lmaoooo

Contact me by pm 

Contact me by pm 

Contact me by pm 

Contact me by pm 
Liked by: bless, zok
Posts 2,245
Rep 1,625
Vouches: 270
Credits: 84
SUP N WORDS !

Discord: Miracle#0007
Telegram: miracles
Kik: develop

Posts 320
Rep 508
Vouches: 44
Credits: 89
GiftGold MedalSilver MedalBronze MedalPalm TreeGrenadeChocolate BunnyVoid
Aayyyyooooooo

Liked by: bless
Posts 1,566
Rep 762
Vouches: 73
Credits: 960
VoidMuffinApolloCool CatDemonGhostBronze MedalGold MedalSilver MedalEarthBlackhatGiftCandy CaneGiftTurkeyActiveKoala
FIRST lets go

[Image: D6348324-7FB5-4D54-BCC1-191613A6F025.png]
EVAHZmQ)KnOPpf+9u?ex
discord: exs#0001 DISC ID: 212993320643854336
confirm on site. always.

@killi @oxy @anx @star @stark

@Floss is fat

EVAHZmQ)KnOPpf+9u?ex
confirm on site. always.

@Floss is fat

EVAHZmQ)KnOPpf+9u?ex
confirm on site. always.

@Floss is fat

EVAHZmQ)KnOPpf+9u?ex
confirm on site. always.

@Floss is fat
Posts 1,074
Rep 231
Vouches: 20
Credits: 1,924
KoalaGrenadeBitBountyEarthCool CatGiftGhostVoidMigrationBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalBronze Coin
first page

Yeah, I'm real.

Yeah, I'm real.

Yeah, I'm real.

Yeah, I'm real.
1 2 3 > 35 Next »