Rep 62
Vouches: 10
Credits: 67
Bronze MedalGiftVoid
11-15-2019, 05:49 PM
im listening to christmas music

Posts 3,829
Rep 557
SnapchatInstagramBronze MedalSilver MedalTwitterTurkeyBronze CoinWeebMigrationGrenadeGiftGiftGold MedalCandy CaneJukeboxActiveKoalaHeartHeartBlack HeartBlack HeartBlack HeartHeartVoidCheers
great giveaway!! :D

Posts 167
Rep 60
Vouches: 16
Credits: 98
SunTurkey
gobble gobble

Posts 742
Rep 109
TurkeyGiftGiftSilver MedalGold MedalBronze Medal
11-15-2019, 05:50 PM
Oooo this looks sick

Posts 331
Rep 314
Vouches: 47
Credits: 51
Bronze MedalHalloweenSilver MedalGiftPalm TreeGold MedalBlackhatJukeboxTwitterInstagramSnapchatBitBounty
11-15-2019, 05:50 PM
nicee ,,, On my way! to
get this

Tos:
                                                         Im not responsible after accounts leaves my hand 
                                                ( if i made any mistake you will get refund  ..if its ur mistak i wont refund anything )

Kik : Khoda           Telegram : Shaayan             Discord : BERLIN#7070     (No Nitro)

ALWAYS CONFIRM WITH ME ONSITE 

Tos:
                                                ( if i made any mistake you will get refund  ..if its ur mistak i wont refund anything )

Kik : Khoda           Telegram : Shaayan             Discord : BERLIN#7070     (No Nitro)

Tos:

Tos:

Posts 394
Rep 528
Vouches: 94
Credits: 1,059
VoidGold CoinBronze MedalSilver MedalSunGold MedalDemonTurkeyTrident
11-15-2019, 05:51 PM
Want turkey from ogu

[Image: OjToQ7B.gif]

ALWAYS CONFIRM ON SITE BEFORE DEALING!

I am not responsible for anything that happens to any of the accounts I sell after you buy them.

I am not responsible for anything that happens to any of the accounts I sell after you buy them.

Posts 2,006
Rep 462
Vouches: 36
Credits: 2,081
Demon
11-15-2019, 05:51 PM
weiner bro

'05 Baby Cool
100emoji Legit User  100emoji
Fire You first or MM Fire
I'm not responsible for the account after I send the account information  This includes the account not being the one you bought, me giving you the wrong password, or me pulling the account after the deal.  By dealing with me, you agree to these terms.

Kik: foggy

'05 Baby Cool
I'm not responsible for the account after I send the account information  This includes the account not being the one you bought, me giving you the wrong password, or me pulling the account after the deal.  By dealing with me, you agree to these terms.

'05 Baby Cool

'05 Baby Cool

Posts 394
Rep 528
Vouches: 94
Credits: 1,059
VoidGold CoinBronze MedalSilver MedalSunGold MedalDemonTurkeyTrident
11-15-2019, 05:52 PM
Finally got turkey fron ogu

Posts 274
Rep 211
Vouches: 52
Credits: 350
Silver MedalDemonCool CatBronze MedalGiftGold MedalVoid
11-15-2019, 05:53 PM
ah shit.

Posts 829
Rep 350
Vouches: 45
Credits: 1,839
HalloweenDemonVoid