2nd page glitch 792
Posts 2,213
Rep 424
Vouches: 95
Credits: 45
TridentTridentBitcoinAlienRed Ninja
OP04-29-2017, 08:07 PM

Recently noticed if you go to the second page of a thread it shows the bottom of the page on top,

https://imgur.com/a/42vQN

not sure if this is for everyone

was @/Sam
SAM#3325
5ep^}5+iVWeojod*=J}Y

was @/Sam
SAM#3325
5ep^}5+iVWeojod*=J}Y

was @/Sam
SAM#3325
5ep^}5+iVWeojod*=J}Y

was @/Sam
SAM#3325
5ep^}5+iVWeojod*=J}Y
Liked by: senuah
Posts 0
Rep 1,882
Poop Emoji
04-29-2017, 08:11 PM
@Ace He seems to be getting the same problem.

@Sam what thread is that? I went to the 2nd page of my intro thread and it was fine.

Posts 2,213
Rep 424
Vouches: 95
Credits: 45
TridentTridentBitcoinAlienRed Ninja
OP04-29-2017, 08:12 PM
(04-29-2017, 08:11 PM)Poop Wrote:@Ace He seems to be getting the same problem.

@Sam what thread is that? I went to the 2nd page of my intro thread and it was fine.

every thread i try it on.

was @/Sam
SAM#3325
5ep^}5+iVWeojod*=J}Y

was @/Sam
SAM#3325
5ep^}5+iVWeojod*=J}Y

was @/Sam
SAM#3325
5ep^}5+iVWeojod*=J}Y

was @/Sam
SAM#3325
5ep^}5+iVWeojod*=J}Y
Posts 213
Rep 125
Vouches: 38
Credits: 511
Silver Ninja
04-29-2017, 08:13 PM
I've only seen that on the Request awards page, Other posts 2nd page have been fine for me

ig: @alvin
kik: alcohol
[Image: eBxEg.gif]

Posts 2,744
Rep 280
Vouches: 43
Credits: 51
Poop Emoji
Nah i got that problem before. Happens kinda randomly.

ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠

ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠ˌ̠ʿ͢ˌ̠ʿ͢ˑ͟˚ʻ̠

Posts 1,341
Rep 51
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalRed NinjaActiveBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinGrenadeMigrationDonatorDonator IIJukeboxPromoterYouTubeInstagramSnapchatTwitterPalm Tree
Hey thats me :))))))

Posts 4,038
Rep 731
Red NinjaHeartSilver Ninja
I cant even view the second page.

Posts 4,596
Rep 590
HeartMigrationRed NinjaInnovatorHalloweenVoidChocolate BunnyGiftEaster BasketSilver NinjaSilver CoinInstagramPromoterPalm TreeTwitterGrenadeBronze MedalGold MedalSilver MedalActiveJukeboxBronze CoinGold Coin
04-29-2017, 08:15 PM
It was happening when I got on earlier but its alright now

Posts 1,895
Rep 272
Vouches: 61
Credits: 6,130
Red NinjaSilver Ninja
04-29-2017, 08:17 PM
I think that glitch has been fixed now, i was having the same problem but not anymore.

I'ma teabag my ass on your face

Posts 1,608
Rep 918
Vouches: 191
Credits: 2,379
Koala
04-29-2017, 09:03 PM
Seems to be working fine for me? Haha we know there's a shit load of bugs that need to be fixed, this is an edited free versioned theme. Our custom theme soon will be sorted, so just bare with us and the bugs at the moment.

Telegram: Verdict | Discord: Verdict#0001
I will never add you on Discord. My F/L is full for me to do so. 
I RARELY ever purchase stuff, only sell. If I ever do, confirm with me via Discord/Telegram

I RARELY ever purchase stuff, only sell. If I ever do, confirm with me via Discord/Telegram