Unprofessional Shady Guy - RAFANO84 541
Posts 65
Vouches: 20
Credits: 3,420
Bronze Medal
OP01-26-2020, 03:21 AM

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2020, 01:19 PM by ProtonVPN.)
Extremely unprofessional shady guy. Sells botted youtube accounts and calls them "fresh" discord and RAIDUSER is new, also spammed the fuck out of me.
https://i.imgur.com/ejFmK0h.png
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DUDE
https://i.imgur.com/gu67Y1B.png
He also trashed one of my threads with his random bullshit

Liked by: poison
Posts 22
Rep 71
Vouches: 21
Credits: 7,931
01-26-2020, 08:43 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2020, 09:02 AM by JJohnson.)
Offended retarded creature, I never used this word "fresh", describing the accs I sell. If people don't watch you, it doesn't mean they're bots. I'm professional enough to make a smooth and quick deal, explaining buyers, what they buy and what the accs have or don't have. I value my time and buyer's time and I'm not shady, but on the contrary, I provide all the information that the buyer wants to know.
Talking 'bout spamming, pussy, you just minused my rep and I'm trying to get the info from you, who TF you are. All you do is just ignoring my msgs. What else I have to do, to get the answer from you, pussy? I told you "Be a man a respond for what you do", pussy!
Blame me for not speaking this language? This is not my native language, but I know it enough to communicate with people, and you're just an idiot who complains.
If I'm new here, it doesn't mean, that you're right automatically, pussy. You're just another loser, who gives in to emotions and abuses the reputation system.
Who TF you are and what you bought, cry baby? Or you just mixed me up with someone else?

I sold more than 80 YT channels, 'bout 50 of them in the last 40 days and everything was alright and you're nobody, but a loser, to judge for others, should they buy from me, or not.

So stop complaining and get some help.

Thanks for advertising me BTW.

Posts 65
Bronze Medal
OP01-26-2020, 01:20 PM
(01-26-2020, 08:43 AM)Rafano84 Wrote:Offended retarded creature, I never used this word "fresh", describing the accs I sell. If people don't watch you, it doesn't mean they're bots. I'm professional enough to make a smooth and quick deal, explaining buyers, what they buy and what the accs have or don't have. I value my time and buyer's time and I'm not shady, but on the contrary, I provide all the information that the buyer wants to know.
  Talking 'bout spamming, pussy, you just minused my rep and I'm trying to get the info from you, who TF you are. All you do is just ignoring my msgs. What else I have to do, to get the answer from you, pussy? I told you "Be a man a respond for what you do", pussy!
  Blame me for not speaking this language? This is not my native language, but I know it enough to communicate with people, and you're just an idiot who complains.
  If I'm new here, it doesn't mean, that you're right automatically, pussy. You're just another loser, who gives in to emotions and abuses the reputation system.
  Who TF you are and what you bought, cry baby? Or you just mixed me up with someone else?

I sold more than 80 YT channels, 'bout 50 of them in the last 40 days and everything was alright and you're nobody, but a loser, to judge for others, should they buy from me, or not.

So stop complaining and get some help.

Thanks for advertising me BTW.

1. All your videos use bots, its very easy to tell (no comments/thousands of likes)
2. You have sold 80 youtube channels, without one DROP of a vouch
3. This "advertisement" you are getting is against you mate, don't know if you realize that.

Posts 22
Rep 71
01-26-2020, 01:33 PM
1. It's just your hypothesis and you saw the channel before buying.
2. I'm new on this website and I used to sell with another websites and messengers.
3. You're nobody and you're not right in this situation.
4. Who the fuck are you and which channel did you buy. You make me guessing. It's so hard to say?

Posts 79
Rep 26
Vouches: 4
Credits: 1,231
InstagramYouTubeTwitterBronze Medal
01-26-2020, 01:36 PM
That man just wrote a whole book lol

If your reading this I hope you live a nice successful life !

Kik @overcharging
Discord glodun#9511

Kik @overcharging
Discord glodun#9511

Kik @overcharging
Discord glodun#9511

Kik @overcharging
Discord glodun#9511

Liked by: JJohnson
Posts 818
Vouches: 11
Credits: 100
GhostSilver MedalDemonBronze MedalEarthGold Medal
01-26-2020, 01:37 PM
what the fux

contact - calc#3090 (no nitro)

Posts 22
Rep 71
01-26-2020, 01:53 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2020, 02:15 PM by JJohnson.)
(01-26-2020, 01:36 PM)glodun Wrote:That man just wrote a whole book lol

Finally some wise, judicious remark about the situation. This great thought of course would be incomplete without "lol".

(01-26-2020, 01:37 PM)calc Wrote:what the fux

That's what I'm trying to get whole day from this creature, which keeps in secret for some reason, where we made a deal with him and what he bought.

(01-26-2020, 03:21 AM)ProtonVPN Wrote:Extremely unprofessional shady guy. Sells botted youtube accounts and calls them "fresh" discord and RAIDUSER is new, also spammed the fuck out of me.
https://i.imgur.com/ejFmK0h.png
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DUDE
https://i.imgur.com/gu67Y1B.png
He also trashed one of my threads with his random bullshit

Creature, all you do is blaming me, but not giving the answer, who TF are you and what did you buy. It's not a trash, it's the simple question, that you avoid answering for some reason and wasting my time!

Posts 65
Bronze Medal
OP01-26-2020, 04:17 PM
Dude is hella tripping, stop messaging me, stop trashing my threads, cease all contact with me until you can prove your service is professional and safe, unlike how you operate

Posts 22
Rep 71
01-26-2020, 05:44 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2020, 06:03 PM by JJohnson.)
Pussy, I told you million times, why I msged you! IDK who TF you are and which channel you bought! You're keep hiding it from everyone, fucking clown! You fucking negged my rep for nothing, abusing the rep system and started all this shit, showing your pity retarded nature. Be a man and be ready to respond for what you do!
  Why should I prove you anything? I don't need you. I don't even know who TF you are. And talking about safety: if you bought a channel from me, you got it, with MM or directly, fucking cry baby.
   If a buyer has some problem with a channel, we can discuss it and I try to help. But what you did? Negged my rep, left your own signature as a moron, created this ridiculous thread, don't give any info about who you are and what's the item and now ask to prove you something. Adequacy is not your strong point, it's rather the behavior of  child, which is apparently the majority here.

Posts 54
Rep 3
Bronze Medal
01-26-2020, 05:47 PM
(01-26-2020, 05:44 PM)Rafano84 Wrote:Pussy, I told you million times, why I msged you! IDK who TF you are and which channel you bought! You're keep hiding it from everyone, fucking clown! You fucking negged my rep for nothing, abusing the rep system and started all this shit, showing your pity retarded nature. Be a man and be ready to respond for what you do!
  Why should I prove you anything? I don't need you. I don't even know who TF you are. And talking about safety: if you bought a channel from me, you got it, with MM or directly, fucking cry baby.

can u stop saying "pity retarded nature"? who the fuck uses that to insult jesus christ