Instagram Swap Service [100% Success Rate] [Comes With Money Back Guarantee] 4523
Posts 1,279
Rep 2,113
Vouches: 492
Credits: 738
TwitterInstagramMigrationRed NinjaBronze MedalGiftSilver MedalHeartGrenadeChocolate BunnyEaster BasketSilver NinjaGold MedalBronze CoinVoidSilver CoinGold CoinPromoterJukeboxCheersPalm TreeHalloweenApolloInnovatorSunHeartHeartReputableTrustedDemonGroup OwnerEarthCool Cat
OP03-05-2020, 09:00 PM

(This post was last modified: 03-21-2020, 10:37 PM by Farzad.)
Welcome to @Farzad & @EpicKlay’s Instagram swapping service!

Please read the whole thread before contacting me.

Disclaimer: In order for the swap to be successful your username must have not been swapped in the last 14 days.

This service provides you the ability to have an Instagram username transferred to a fresh new account or your own personal account. The new account will be under an uncreated Gmail or Protonmail in which you will be able to create yourself therefore having the original email registered for the account.

How this service works:
  1. You provide the login credentials to the username that you want swapped.
  2. You pay the fee that is is based off your username’s value.
  3. I swap the username and send you the login credentials.
  4. You login and confirm that the credentials are correct.
Insurance Policy:
Each swap will be covered with insurance meaning that if you use my service I will reimburse you the full value of the username in which we agree upon if the swap is lost.

Price:
Depends on the username, message me for a price inquiry.

Payment Method:
Bitcoin

Contact Methods:
Discord - Farzad#7576
Telegram - Temper
Kik - persian
Please confirm onsite.

Terms of Service:
All swaps are a risk, but I will ensure my best to successfully swap your handle.
Therefore in the case of a loss, the service fee will not be reimbursed but the value of the handle will be reimbursed upon approval/discussion with the customer.
If you attempt to lie or deceive me into having you steal another users handle, the fee will not be refunded.
I will not take any responsibility of what happens to the username or the email once it is in your hands.
These terms are subject to change without prior notice.

Messages In This Thread
Instagram Swap Service [100% Success Rate] [Comes With Money Back Guarantee] - by Farzad - 03-05-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: IG Swap Service [Insurance Provided] - by LuX - 03-05-2020, 09:01 PM
RE: IG Swap Service [Insurance Provided] - by i - 03-05-2020, 09:13 PM