1 2 3 > 4 Next »
mpi Scammed for 2L gt 300 btc 2281
Posts 86
Rep 118
Vouches: 18
Credits: 123
VoidDemon
OP10-19-2019, 08:21 PM

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2019, 10:28 PM by Krev.)
Scammer username: @mpi
Scammer profile link:https://RAIDUSER.com/mpi
Sales thread link:N/A 

Detailed description of what happened: Offered me the gamertag "UZ" for 300 btc, of which i accepted. we used arc as a MM, once i secured the account. and confirmed to mm he received the funds and swapped the gt. i had not realised until i contacted M4 to swap the tag to a fresh account for me. and he informed me that the gamertag was not as it should be, it was named "Swap#9812" 
tried to contact him via discord and he had blocked me. 
contacted via kik he tried to claim that i hand swapped it like anyone would be stupid enough to try that. 
he then tried to put the blame on M4 for insinuating that he lost the tag via swap and used this as a coverup even though he has without issue swapped tags for me on 4 separate occasions.

Also if you look on the 3rd page of @mpi reps, you'll notice someone under the name bently also had a similar experience of @mpi swapping gt mid-deal

Proof (screenshots/pictures):
https://imgur.com/a/mI8X9i0

https://imgur.com/a/yJaz5LY

kik: Krevici                                                    HMU!!!                                               DDoS Protected Game Server
Instagram: Krevicii                                                                                                               OVHs 
Discord: Krev#7657                                                                                                             With Attack Reports Through Discord
     TOS: I Am Not Responsible For Anything That Happens To An Account Once It Leaves My Possession!                                                            Feeding On Drama

[Image: yDm14Bb.gif]

kik: Krevici                                                    HMU!!!                                               DDoS Protected Game Server
Instagram: Krevicii                                                                                                               OVHs 
Discord: Krev#7657                                                                                                             With Attack Reports Through Discord
     TOS: I Am Not Responsible For Anything That Happens To An Account Once It Leaves My Possession!                                                            Feeding On Drama

Liked by: Grow, Jedi, Razored, Varrock
Posts 2,351
Rep 1,082
Vouches: 23
Credits: 25,209
Staff Team
MuffinMuffinMuffinMuffinMuffinStaffRoyaltyKoalaGolden Apple
10-19-2019, 08:50 PM
@mpi respond with your side

I don't use Telegram, or kik. I only use Discord.

My discord is Lask#8106 (discord uid: 466416936021131264)

I always confirm onsite. || Cop a muffin award by clicking this

Liked by: Krev, mpi
Posts 164
Rep 145
Bronze MedalDemonVoid
10-19-2019, 11:06 PM
Kid bought the gamertag arc held the btc and the kid said the account was secured. Kid in multiple accounts said he wanted the gt swapped to his main. My guess is he tried handswapping the tag to his main then hit M4 to make it seem as if i had swapped his tag. I've have done deals with higher tier tags and had no issues. The tag atm is being played on. So its not like it got turboed. User may of had it swapped to a new fresh hit up M4 to make it look like i swapped his tag.

Liked by: sobriety
Posts 86
Rep 118
VoidDemon
OP10-19-2019, 11:17 PM
(10-19-2019, 11:06 PM)mpi Wrote:Kid bought the gamertag arc held the btc and the kid said the account was secured. Kid in multiple accounts said he wanted the gt swapped to his main. My guess is he tried handswapping the tag to his main then hit M4 to make it seem as if i had swapped his tag. I've have done deals with higher tier tags and had no issues. The tag atm is being played on. So its not like it got turboed. User may of had it swapped to a new fresh hit up M4 to make it look like i swapped his tag.

the moment the gt was purchased i went to M4 to have it swapped as ive been talking to him all day about getting it moved to a fresh instantly. 
+ i fail to believe anyone is that dumb to try swap a 2L by itself. you tried to pin the gt change on M4 yourself insinuating he was using this as a coverup for loosing the gt. when him and i know you changed the gt. and you also have another rep on yor 3rd page with the exact same incident, of you swapping gts mid deal by Bently

Posts 164
Rep 145
Bronze MedalDemonVoid
10-20-2019, 12:05 AM
I guess bro you can ask any person for a tag i fresh swap to it already has friends on it from which i use them for my follower service. I didnt accuse M4 of losing your tag i said you went to him after you lost the tag on your own.

Posts 86
Rep 118
VoidDemon
OP10-20-2019, 12:10 AM
(10-20-2019, 12:05 AM)mpi Wrote:I guess bro you can ask any person for a tag i fresh swap to it already has friends on it from which i use them for my follower service. I didnt accuse M4 of losing your tag i said you went to him after you lost the tag on your own.

the screenshot included within the dispute shows you saying "or did he lose it and say that" (talking about the tag) which is a form of accusation.
and the account did conveniently have one person added named "y9" 
M4 knows i would not even think to hand swap a tag. i had been conversing with him the majority of the day talking about maining a 2L but i decided against it as he claimed it was too risky.

Posts 164
Rep 145
Bronze MedalDemonVoid
10-20-2019, 01:09 AM
don’t have anything else to say until staff responds

Posts 2,351
Rep 1,082
Staff Team
10-20-2019, 04:16 AM
(10-20-2019, 12:05 AM)mpi Wrote:my follower service

Yeah that's why you have a multi selling follower service? Tsk tsk. https://RAIDUSER.com/V15

Alright well @mpi read this, and logged out.

Sorry boss, looks like he's taking a run for it.

Posts 164
Rep 145
Bronze MedalDemonVoid
10-20-2019, 04:21 AM
If you wanna ban me for being a multi that’s fair I made the account to find staffs discord’s and kiks regarding my ban. But in regards to this kids tag I had nothing to do with it

Posts 2,351
Rep 1,082
Staff Team
10-20-2019, 04:25 AM
(10-20-2019, 04:21 AM)mpi Wrote:If you wanna ban me for being a multi that’s fair I made the account to find staffs discord’s and kiks regarding my ban. But in regards to this kids tag I had nothing to do with it

Sorry laddie, but someone doesn't make a multi account to find staff discord/kik's and start selling on that account.

Also nice try hiding the multi, but it was already found.

Do the right thing and just refund this guy.

1 2 3 > 4 Next »