Selling/Trading this account. 88
Posts 116
Rep 92
Vouches: 24
Credits: 217
Void
OP03-25-2020, 06:26 PM

This is account: https://imgur.com/a/QzqgoWO

Doesn't come with oge, never cheated on, never used it (somehow), bought it off tr1.

I'm looking to trade it for something like: https://imgur.com/a/iQKZdvg (doesn't have to have 2016)

Dm me on discord if u want.

(P.S If you want me to add more to the trade, all I can give is a vac account with a knife)

wallace#0001
                                                                          To who ever stole my ID (ID/Gamers) You broke ass bitch.
                                                                                     Also fuck the guy who stole my group clantag P
                                                                                                @Gzuz is a bb @lewan is very cool

wallace#0001

wallace#0001

wallace#0001