1 2 3 > 4 Next »
What should I play? 1079
Posts 1,817
Rep 690
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalTwitterInstagramBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinJukeboxVoidPromoterMigrationSilver NinjaHalloweenGiftActiveGrenadePalm TreeHeartChocolate BunnyRichestHustlerHigh Roller
OP07-08-2017, 01:07 AM

Has to be on PC. I will literally try anything. I need something to play whilst I afk wcing on osrs, i can afk really hard with the method i'm using for this skill so hmu with some really cool games I can try since I don't normally play a lot of games. The newer the better, although if there's an older game that's really good i'm down to give it a try. 

I would like some suggestions of games with good stories. Not really fussed about multiplayer but i'd be willing to try it out.

PS: I need about 2000 hours worth of gameplay so the suggestions can keep going on and on :D

Posts 4,134
Rep 240
Vouches: 20
Credits: 12,317
Heart
07-08-2017, 01:10 AM
planetside 2, please tell me you have good aim and we can farm plebs together

Don't Let The Bankers Steal Your ₿itcoin.

Posts 2,412
Rep 746
TwitterSilver MedalYouTubeMigrationInstagramGrenadeBronze MedalGold MedalVoidBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinJukeboxPromoterGiftRichestHustlerHigh RollerCheersActiveHeartChocolate BunnyEaster BasketSilver NinjaPalm TreeHalloween
07-08-2017, 01:11 AM
you should play terraria :D

Posts 1,583
Rep 244
StarHalloweenGiftSilver NinjaBronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalPalm TreeActive
07-08-2017, 01:11 AM
get h1z1 dooooood

Posts 1,817
Rep 690
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalTwitterInstagramBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinJukeboxVoidPromoterMigrationSilver NinjaHalloweenGiftActiveGrenadePalm TreeHeartChocolate BunnyRichestHustlerHigh Roller
OP07-08-2017, 01:14 AM
@w I've played cs;go before, currently taking a break.

@Exclusive Never played it, will take at a trailer and maybe buy it, i'm picky wiht games but trying to get out of that habit tbh. Will be sure to hyu if it tickles my fancy & yea i like to think i have a decent aim :P

Posts 1,126
Rep 36
Vouches: 9
Credits: 49
MigrationTwitterRed NinjaInstagramGold MedalBronze MedalSilver MedalStarPalm Tree
07-08-2017, 01:18 AM
H1Z1 King of the Hill.

Posts 4,134
Rep 240
Vouches: 20
Credits: 12,317
Heart
07-08-2017, 01:26 AM
(07-08-2017, 01:14 AM)Brett Wrote:@Exclusive Never played it, will take at a trailer and maybe buy it, i'm picky wiht games but trying to get out of that habit tbh. Will be sure to hyu if it tickles my fancy & yea i like to think i have a decent aim :P

Its a ftp fps game haha:)

Posts 1,817
Rep 690
OP07-08-2017, 01:46 AM
@w PC only. I don't even own a console :P

@Old I've played it before and have it, just not fancying playing it rn, but thank you regardless! :)

@Exclusive Trailer looks pretty good, i'll drop you a pm in the future when i wanna play if you're down

Posts 79
Rep 9
07-08-2017, 01:51 AM
vvvvvv is good if platforming/puzzles are your thing

Posts 1,855
Rep 443
GiftVoidSilver NinjaRed NinjaBronze MedalSnapchatMigrationActiveHalloweenSilver MedalTwitterPromoterCheersJukeboxGold MedalInstagramGrenadePalm TreeYouTube
07-08-2017, 01:53 AM
(07-08-2017, 01:07 AM)Brett Wrote:Has to be on PC. I will literally try anything. I need something to play whilst I afk wcing on osrs, i can afk really hard with the method i'm using for this skill so hmu with some really cool games I can try since I don't normally play a lot of games. The newer the better, although if there's an older game that's really good i'm down to give it a try. 

I would like some suggestions of games with good stories. Not really fussed about multiplayer but i'd be willing to try it out.

PS: I need about 2000 hours worth of gameplay so the suggestions can keep going on and on :D

I really don't know my dude Heart

1 2 3 > 4 Next »