1 2 3 > 4 Next »
Do you cheat in video games? 991
Posts 616
Rep 111
TwitterVoidPalm TreeGrenadeBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinBronze MedalGold Medal
OP07-30-2017, 04:55 AM

Was wondering about OGU's thoughts on cheating in video games.

For me, I find it a lot more fun to cheat in CS:GO than it is to play legit. On the other hand, there's certain games where cheating just completely ruins the experience of feeling like you've earned something.

So, how about you?

Posts 927
Rep 160
Vouches: 21
Credits: 3,827
07-30-2017, 04:56 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2017, 04:57 AM by Soar.)
The only time I cheated in video games was back on PS2 with cheat codes. This is ethical because: 1. couldn't be done online and 2. the developers put it in the game purposely.

Posts 1,243
Rep 197
Vouches: 9
Credits: 199
Bronze MedalHalloweenHeartChocolate BunnySilver NinjaSilver MedalGold MedalGrenadeJukeboxSnapchatBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinYouTubePalm TreeVoid
07-30-2017, 04:56 AM
Cheating is just wrong IMO, ruins it for everyone :/

[Image: XLJwit4.gif]

[Image: vPkSBAt.jpg]

Hey there. Just letting you all know that this is one of the most toxic, unprofessional communities i’ve ever seen. Your site is filled with malware and broken links, and your ‘hacking’ is literally just guessing someones password and changing a couple of 0’s to 1’s. You’re all just a bunch of little # kiddies behind a monitor. Please do the world a favor and backflip into a fucking minefield.

retard list:

Hey there. Just letting you all know that this is one of the most toxic, unprofessional communities i’ve ever seen. Your site is filled with malware and broken links, and your ‘hacking’ is literally just guessing someones password and changing a couple of 0’s to 1’s. You’re all just a bunch of little # kiddies behind a monitor. Please do the world a favor and backflip into a fucking minefield.

retard list:

retard list:

retard list:
Posts 5,509
Rep 374
07-30-2017, 04:57 AM
(07-30-2017, 04:56 AM)Soar Wrote:The only time I cheated in video games was back on PS2 with cheat codes.

Mutual

Liked by: aLxXx
Posts 562
Rep 69
Palm Tree
07-30-2017, 04:57 AM
I mod on bo2. The fun part is making kids cry and tryhards angry. The cancerous part is every kid will ask you for mods.

Posts 23
Rep 12
Bronze MedalPalm Tree
07-30-2017, 04:58 AM
the only thing I cheat on is my girlfriend

Posts 616
Rep 111
TwitterVoidPalm TreeGrenadeBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinBronze MedalGold Medal
OP07-30-2017, 04:59 AM
(07-30-2017, 04:57 AM)MJK Wrote:I mod on bo2. The fun part is making kids cry and tryhards angry. The cancerous part is every kid will ask you for mods.

I miss the feeling of exclusivity you got by modding on consoles. I switched to PC in like 2012, and the easy accessibility to cheats makes you so much less special.

I remember when having a hot-swapped mod menu on GTA 4 or WaW was such a big deal, and if you had a JTAG you were basically a legend.

Felt nice to be so admired rather than hated.

Posts 2,474
Rep 348
Vouches: 29
Credits: 8,834
Bronze MedalSilver MedalGold MedalHalloweenGhostBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinGrenadePalm TreeGiftActiveVoidStar
07-30-2017, 05:00 AM
I used to cheat on a game called GunZ.

//kik: astro.cunt//

Posts 1,243
Rep 197
Vouches: 9
Credits: 199
Bronze MedalHalloweenHeartChocolate BunnySilver NinjaSilver MedalGold MedalGrenadeJukeboxSnapchatBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinYouTubePalm TreeVoid
07-30-2017, 05:04 AM
(07-30-2017, 04:58 AM)FTP Wrote:the only thing I cheat on is my girlfriend

Can you use pink text i cant read th is

retard list:

retard list:

retard list:

retard list:
1 2 3 > 4 Next »